Let the warm Caribbean breeze and gentle waters wash your cares away as you lounge in complete relaxation on a catamaran sunset sail. We will stop for a relaxing time at a beach before setting…
Duration: 5 hours while making 2 stops (beach and coral reef)
Ages: All ages
Inclusions: Snorkeling equipment, flotation belts, rum cocktails, soft drinks, and pre-packed lunch provided
Available at Dock: Beach essentials available for purchase at the dock (snorkeling equipment, towels, and sunscreen – call for availability)
- Private charter
Embrace the warm tropical breeze while sailing to one of Puerto Rico’s unspoiled islands off the eastern coast of Fajardo. Wander the white sandy beaches, slip on a pair of fins and discover a colorful world of tropical fish in the crystal clear caribbean waters with snorkeling belts, refreshments, and lunch provided by our friendly bilingual crew. Witness breathtaking scenery, lush flora, and diverse wildlife. Our day sail and snorkeling tour takes you to one of the most stunning islands and coral reefs on the eastern coast of Puerto Rico. It’s truly an experience you don’t want to miss!
New Health & Safety Protocols:
Due to COVID-19 and for the safety of our guests and staff we have implemented new operating guidelines:
- Beginning August 23rd, the newly appointed executive order requires our establishment to request proof of vaccinations from all of our guests upon arrival. A completed Vaccination Card or Negative Test Result from 72 hours prior (one of the two are required in order to take part in the trip)
- Our trips are now operating at 100% capacity. A maximum of 44 guests per trip
- All passengers are required to wear a mask upon arrival
- By executive order, we are prohibited from providing guests our snorkeling equipment and guests must bring their own. We do have new sets available for purchase at our dock. (please call to confirm purchase availability)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided both upon check-in and during the trip
Roud trip transportation is available from most locations in Metro San Juan and hotels. We strongly encourage coordinating transportation prior to the day of your trip as most public transportation options on the island can be costly and unreliable. A minimum of 6 passengers is required in order to operate. Please call to confirm availability.
Isla de Palominos
Located some 1.5 nautical miles east of Cayo Icacos, it has a size of approximately five acres. It is also one of a few private islands that exist throughout Puerto Rico. In the early ’60s, the island hosted a very exclusive hotel, which ran into financial difficulties and was abandoned for a great part of the ’70s and ’80s until it was bought by a local family and converted into a paradise vacation home. Surrounded by small keys and coral reefs, it is great for snorkeling.
Located some four nautical miles northeast of Fajardo, it has a size of approximately 163 acres. It is part of a chain of small islands, keys, and coral reefs known as La Reserva Natural de la Cordillera. The island is host to a fairly large amount of marine life, coral reefs, birds, and land iguanas. It is the perfect setting for snorkeling, swimming, diving, and beachcombing. It gets its name from the large amount of Icacos bushes found on the island. The Icacos is a small sour fruit, which grows to about the size of a key lime. When ready to be picked, they are pale yellow in color and come off the bush quite easily. The best way to eat them is cooked in heavy syrup.